? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 7-11 Assignments


Welcome back from the long weekend. I sure hope that everyone feels rested and ready to work! This week we have 4 writing prompts to choose from:
1. Write a "roses are Red" poem about a cowboy. The emotion your poem should express is regret. Use 5 spelling words from unit 3.
2. "This is just awful" said the inventor as he or she tumbled over the waterfall. Remember to use 5 spelling words in your story.
3. Write your favorite recipe. Make sure you include the directions to mix the ingredients together. Use 5 spelling words as you describe the even you would prepare our recipe for.
4. Write a persuasive essay: Topic: Recycling. Do you think that we should recycle? If so why? If not, Why? Convince me either way as to the importance of this topic. Use 5 spelling words.
I am very proud of those of you who are getting all your work done. Remember that you should use the spell checker to make sure that your work is correct. I will be getting to all of your pages to see the work you have done. If you have not published any work, I will not be able to leave you a message.
Happy blogging this week!
Ms Lines

7 Students had something to say!:

joshua said...

hi ms. lines it's me josh. thanks for showing me how to leave a comment.

Austin Weissenborn said...

i did my work, come check it out

Anonymous said...

hey ms.lines its victoria, i just wanted to ask how many of the writing promps do we have to do?:)

Anonymous said...

hey ms.lines, its victoria again, i just wanted to let you know that my assignment is done, and that you could check it out, its pretty cool, and yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ms.lines, it victoria. i just wanted to let you know that when i was typing my post titled "recycling",my internet wasnt working right, and now i cant really edit it, and i couldnt fix my recipie post. if i could make it up to you by monday or tuesday, that would be awesome. thanks for understanding, i promise you i will get it done;)

Anonymous said...

hey ms lines i finshed another assiment check out my post. hope its not too short.

Treven

jennifer said...

I liked this post very much as it has helped me a lot in my research and is quite interesting as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Buy Persuasive Essay Help