? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Assignments for Sept. 28-Oct..2



In honor of moving to our new site I would like you to pick TWO of your favorite writing pieces and RE-WRITE them.

Try using the skills you have learned so far with organization and voice. What would have made your story, or entry better? Look at the beginning, did it start off strong? Would the story take on a different flavor if you used a different lead?

Revising and rewriting is something that even professionals do. This is why newspaper and book editors have jobs. Take it in stride and know that your next attempt will be better, and you might even like it more than your first draft.

Use spelling words from the last 5 weeks, and don't forget about those challenge words. I think, they should get a bonus. In fact, I will be giving one point per challenge word used in each rewrite.

Have fun class and happy blogging!

~waves hands~

Ms. Lines

7 Students had something to say!:

Anonymous said...

ms. lines I just did another post! Cheack it out

<3~Jessi~<3 said...

hey ms lines how are you

Sarah said...

I'm ready oh and i wasn't sure if we had to re write the 2 all into another story with main characters or just corect 2. i jusrt corrected 2. oh and.... thanks for letting me borrow your guitar. I'm trying to get a better one because my old 1 is ruined.
-sarah

Austin Weissenborn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b.leighve said...

finished my other post

Jared said...

I have posted some more blogs

Jared said...

Ms Lines, I finished my re-write blogs for Sept 28 - Oct 2nd. I will write Oct 5-9 soon!