? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

November 9-13th Assignments

Hey there my super excellent writers! Since we have a short week, I would like us to continue on our focus of sentence fluency. This week, I need you to re-write ONE post from earlier in the year. You are going to cut and paste into a "new post". Then you need to bring it to life. Revision is a part of the writing process. Remember that everyone, even famous writers have editors. Here is your chance to make a story, narrative, expository or persuasive writing piece better!

Here is what you will be graded on:
1. Use the previous spelling words and try to ADD this weeks words. (FIVE from Unit 10).
2. Creating a complex sentence. (using a conjunction to combine two smaller or like sentences together.)
3. A strong introduction (LEAD)
4. Variety of transition words
5. One or more Idioms
6. A strong conclusion

Happy Blogging everyone!
Ms. Lines

4 Students had something to say!:

Austin Weissenborn said...

hi its austin i finished my blog post check it out

Austin Weissenborn said...

hi its austin i finished my blog post check it out

Austin Weissenborn said...

hi its austin i finished my blog post check it out

Fun Size said...

Hey Ms. Lines
I just posted my assiment! i would have posted it sooner but i though i did but oh-well at less i posted it! & u said it was due friday n its still friday for the next hour!
lol!
I hope you have a good weekend!
Bye!