? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to school!


Hey there everyone! Welcome to the 2009-2010 School Year!!!
~waves hand~
It's back to school time! I am so pleased to welcome my new classes and school to the world of blogging!
I am so excited to introduce the new students to an online journal and writing prompts! (If you are a previous student feel free to join us! Remember you can never have too many references!
Lets start this weeks assignment with the following:
1. Create your blog.
2. Leave me a comment with your first name only, so I can learn your handle.
3. Post an entry about your experience in creating your "space". What challenges did you have? What new things did you learn. Give me details! Would you recommend to a friend to do something like this?
4. Click on the "follow" button, so that I can see anytime you update a post.
Remeber that this is part of your grade, a school project and needs to follow the school rules for appropriate materials.
I am so excited to get to know you and see your creative spark!
~waves hand~
I'm off to work!
Ms. Lines

39 Students had something to say!:

jay said...

I go to school at Cheatham elementary school in Laveen.

Naomi said...

Naomi_ Hi!Im making my account

justin simmons said...

justin and my account is created

kylejoesph11 said...

Kyle B. here

-Hi how are ya?

Jeremy said...

jeremy reporting for duty

iGuardian said...

Heya its kyle

Kyle #1 or kyle G

Our School Teacher said...

Jay: Oh my gosh, did y'all move out that way? How are you liking your teachers? Are they as kewl as Mr. Mylott and I? I am sure they are!
You will have to let me know when your promotion ceremony is...I really want to be there.

Anonymous said...

HI check out my account

lil noname said...

hey Ms.line I like your class it is so good?

GodsGraceGirl said...

Catherine

grace said...

Hi from Hannah,
I created my blog and am now on blogger. It was really hard and I had several problems but it all worked out. Thanks ms. Lines

Austin Weissenborn said...

your classes rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):)

tytyrawr said...

heya its me ty! :D

holla back

Ginge11 said...

Hi Ms Lines.

Anonymous said...

its becca g. here. check out my space its pretty neat

Gaaraholic said...

This is Jesse

chris is smurfin said...

hey ms lines

caleb said...

hello mrs lynes my blogg name is caleb - sister

Nakuto_Inaru said...

Hey peeps!!!! go to animenonagon.blogspot.com its pretty sweet and become a loyal servant!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Lines its vicotria. I made my own blog and its AWESOME!!! my web page is www.vicsfabjournal.blogspot.com. hope you like it!!

tasha said...

hy miss lines srry im leaveing

Miss. Missy<3 said...

missy mcgee

Anonymous said...

hi i m sierra in your class

Aleena said...

hi, ms.lines

b.leighve said...

its becca g. here. check out my space its pretty neat

Our School Teacher said...

lilnoname: You haven't posted anything, so I can't tell you what a great start you have!

Green Machine... aka Lexie said...

hey whats up?

Sarah said...

Hi Ms. Lines!

skater said...

hi ms lines its taylor r

Julie said...

Hi Ms. Lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Julie

jake crowe said...

Jake is trying to do work but michale is talking to me

Hot Tamale said...

Hey how is it going?

The Wolf said...

Tristan Says Hi

joshua said...

hi, I need help on my blog.
by josh

PoizenLuLu said...

hi amanda :p

Ben(bob the builder Jr.) said...

I have finished another assighmen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HELLO IT'S IVAN MARTINEZ FROM THE IVAN MARTINEZ INDUSTRIES IN THE IVAN MARTINEZ CITY OF THE UNITED STATES OF IVAN MARTINEZ. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSEGE AFTER THE IVAN MARTINEZ BEEP. BEEEEEEP