? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My 10 things...

10. I can sleep through alarms, loud music, earthquakes and random noises, but, turn on a light and *snaps fingers* ~I'm WIDE awake!

9. I play several musical instruments. The piano, clarinet, flute, drums, xylophone, chimes, cymbals, and guitar.

8. I hate canned vegetables, but will eat almost any raw ones. ~sticks out tongue~ EXCEPT BEETS! I HATE those.

7. I graduated from college, only three months after I turned 21.

6. I am a sympathy puker...if I even SMELL a hint of it...I am yakking too!

5. I have only owned five cars in my life. That is including my current car.

4. I have survived an airplane "crash" *ahem* I mean incident.

3, I like to have fresh plants and flowers, but I don't like to water plants all the time.

2. I have to save money on things I buy, or I will go somewhere else...

And.....my number one thing you may have not known about me....


1. I have had 9 career jobs and teaching is by far my favorite one. Thanks to you all, for the best year!!!!

Have a great summer and keep blogging!
~Waves and blows kisses~

11 Students had something to say!:

~Rozzziiee!!!!!~ said...

hey ms.lines, i have seen almost everyone's but i noticed that i can not find zachary robertson's. any idea why that is?

Our School Teacher said...

Hey Roz: Nothing better to do than read blogs? JK!
http://zachrobertson13.blogspot.com/ he is the norweigan...

So sorry that I won't be there next year for us to continue our writing!

Keep in touch!
Ms. Lines

jay said...

hello

Our School Teacher said...

Hey Jay! What school are you going to this year???

Corey said...

Hello Ms.Lines my blog name is corey-Freakyboy

Ginge11 said...

Layla

Anonymous said...

HI IT IS JOE

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot Tamale said...

sup?

joshua said...

Hi I have nothing really to say this morning.
from josh.
p.s. I'm a cowboy

JASONSBMXBLOG said...

hey ms.lines follow my blog.From Jason