? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

First assignment








Hi Class!


Our first week with a blog! Our assignment is as follows:


1. Create your own blog.


2. Write a short summary of your experience making a blog as your first post.


3. Visit my site and leave me a comment, letting me know who you are. First name and last initial only.


4. Remember that you will be graded on creativity as well as the quality of your writing.


5. Use your time wisely, and don't forget that this is a school project. ANY inappropriate information or postings will be subject to school rules and concequences.


I am so excited to see what you all will create!

38 Students had something to say!:

LonlyBoy said...

HI!!Ms.Lines this is Mario aka.LonlyBoy

clover said...

this is sarah m's blog

austin122222 said...

Iam just seeing if this one will work

austin122222 said...

I need to get a new blogger acount. I tell you what the name is later. THANKS!

austin1222 said...

got it. this is austin b. austinsjournal1

rink rat said...

wat up ms.lines its forrest m. a.k.a. rinkrat

AnEliiAs roCkStaR woRlD...=] said...

THIS IS ANELIA GONZALEZ THIS IS MY BLOG SITE COME ANYTIME EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!=] HAVE A NICE DAY.=]

jose said...

hi its me jose my blog thing is josechacon222

jade-the-fox-gueen said...

Madison b here. Come look at my site.

jay said...

Hello Ms.Lines it's Jay.

kakshie said...

Hi.
Ms.Line. This is Asad. I really like this idea about this blog and posting comments. It is really cool. We could get our school assignment through the computer.
I really thank you for this great advantages and a great idea you gave us. Thank you very much.

MalHablado said...

Hello Ms. Lines It's Irving C.

kakshie said...

Hello Ms. Lines this is Asad

vale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MalHablado said...

www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
There you can get better templates for you blog!

El MeXiCaNo said...

hahahahahahahaha its me alan buenos dias

david said...

Ms.lines this is David guinane.Evey thing is good on blogger.com.Thats all I have to say so bye.

asad said...

hi
asad here

The Light said...

hey this is wyatt, my blog is called, WWW.willypottums.blogspot.com.

iker said...

hi ms.lines it's edgar

david said...

ms lines its nathan my computer is defactive it being stupid.so I am using david porfile to do the assignmaite.thank u and have a beautifil day .

sk8rboyz337 said...

hello ms.lines i created my blog, hope it's okay.ps..chicken

bRENdA said...

Hi mslines it's Brenda.

~Rozzziiee!!!!!~ said...

hi ms.lines.... it's me Roz

JOCELIN CORONA said...

Hi Ms. Lines its me Jocelin C. . .

LO2T:(TWiiLiiGHT said...

hi ms.lines its me sasha u

CiiNTHi4 LUbbZ RiiG0o said...

Hi Ms.Lines this is Cinthia R. . .

JOANNA said...

hey! it's joanna l.

Manny Pacquiao Apprentice said...

hi.

Manny Pacquiao Apprentice said...

unknown419.blogspot.com

that's my URL ms.lines, i forgot to give it to u at school today.

Fernando said...

Ms.Lines this is Fernando

MyRa said...

hi...ms.lines this is ur favorite student lol anyways this is me mayra v. and you already know whats my blogger ~!MyRaS bUbBle!~ because you helped me decide what should i namE iT!!!!! TawK tOo yEw SOon......!!!!!!!!!

zach said...

The Norwegion is signed in Ms. Lines.

_*AbRaHaM*_ said...

HEY WATS UP WELL IM DONE WITH MY BLOG....

kArEn'Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MalHablado said...

My Blog

qUtiErrEz15 said...

hEy, iTsz meh qAbrIel G.
ummm...soOO yAh bYe!!

Anonymous said...

hEY mslines its me sarah!!