? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13-17 assignments

Congratulations 7th and 8th graders! You are all doing really well with the creation of your blogs. I see most of you have even picked some great music videos too! Remember to do the assignment first, THEN play with the add on's.

This weeks writing prompts are as follows:
1. Write about a time you were really sad. What happened? How did you get over being sad? Use at least 5 spelling words from your spelling dictionary.

2. Finish the story: "Get out of the way!" said the pirate, as he or she tumbled over the waterfall.

3. Write a tongue-twister*(A poem that is made up of words that are very hard to to say quickly) about: a homework assignment. The emotion (tone) should express regret.

4. Write directions to iron a dress shirt. (Remember step by step instructions)* You may use pictures, but you have to write captions.

5. Write about TOTUS (Barack Obama's Teleprompter). The link to this blog is on my sidebar. Visit his blog and write about what you read. Describe how the personification of a TelePrompTer is considered political humor.

You must pick TWO of the five prompts and write them in your blog. Be sure not to publish until you have edited your thoughts. How you will be graded. Completion of the assignment, Spelling, * Be sure to use at least 5 words in each posting from this weeks vocabulary*, Sentence fluency, tone and overall presentation. For those students who read this entire blog, completed both posts by Friday, you will not be required to do the writing exercises on p. 171

Ok y'all off to blog! ~snaps fingers~ I can't wait to hear some of your tongue-twisters! ~claps hands together~ *Be sure to leave me a comment when you post!*

38 Students had something to say!:

Manny Pacquiao Apprentice said...

yes ma'am

Our School Teacher said...

Joe: LOL you crack me up!

nathan said...

hi ms lines this is nathan my name is skeeter.neeleliott741

chikito perrito said...

hey ms lines thiz iz angel my name iz kinkkankkunk.blogspot.com

Fernando said...

Ms. Lines its Fernando I finished my two blogs check them our please.

Our School Teacher said...

Hey everyone using the myspace layouts....
It doesn't allow comments...please correct this in your settings from your dashboards.

I have to be able to communicate on your comment section! Thanks so much!

avatar v.s naruto said...

chou!!!@!!!

avatar v.s naruto said...

this is arron

JP said...

hi ms.lines its jonathan this is cool

bri said...

hi thanks for the assignment!!!

LO2T:(TWiiLiiGHT said...

hey ms.lines its me sasha u

Crescencia said...

Hey Ms. Lines!
This is Crescencia F. I had an AWESOME blogging time. Some of it was confusing, but I got the hang of it. Hope you like my blog!

Crescencia

P i L i A L O h A . said...

hey ms.LiNeS !!
tHiS iS PiLi !!

jay said...

done with assignment:)

letters are fun said...

Hey Ms Lines, ive completed three post

jade-the-fox-gueen said...

hey ms. lines, I'm done. Surprized?

LO2T:(TWiiLiiGHT said...

http://starzzcoronablogsage-starzz.blogspot.com/

hey mslines its me sasha u

kArEn'Z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kArEn'Z said...

Hey wtz upperz ms'z am done with my 1st blog ama go kuz i gota go do my other assignment..... :)

Luv K'z

Anonymous said...

http://rinkrat101.blogspot.com/

forrest other blog

AnEliiAs roCkStaR woRlD...=] said...

Im All DoNe mS LInEs!!!!!yEAh!!!

sarah said...

HEY ITS ME SARAH HAHAHHA!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ms lines its ashley i finished my posts

kArEn'Z said...

HEY AM FINALLY FINSHED WITH MY 2 ASSIGNMENTS......:D LOL'z
4evr kArEn'

Our School Teacher said...

Jade: Can you please change your comments section so that I can leave you a message? I really want to tell you all about the hard work you are doing...and while away from school!!!
Yeah!

Fernando said...

Ms. Lines I have finished all of the assinged blog post. check them out!!! =)

Fernando said...

Ms.Lines I have finished my assignments

KatBouska said...

I just LOVE that you guys are doing this!! What a great way to get kids writing using technology that they are obsessed with. Good move teach!!

MalHablado said...

Irving C Please update my info!

Our School Teacher said...

Mama: Thank you so much for heading over and taking a look at our little project. I may have bit off more than I can chew...LOL 50 blogs to read and edit 3 times a week!
We are all having a good time.. Did I mention only 24 more school days till summer vacation??

skkeeter said...

hi ms.lines this is nathan hi

PoizenLuLu said...

amanda v

Spencer N. said...

Hi its SN your student WASUP?

Spencer N. said...

Its Spencer N.

Anonymous said...

hey its treven

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Athena

joshua said...

hi MS lines it's me josh and I just want to say that you look good today.